Wednesday, April 8, 2009

mOm AnD bEiNg A mOm!

Moms! Wow! What a powerful word. I have step-son living with Neill and I. Having Dustin live with us has brought around experiences I would have never known about.
School clothes, book orders, girl friends (they think)
school supplies, chores at home, allowance
etc.
I honestly had know idea how expensive kids were ESPECIALLY TO FEED!!!!!
I want everyone out there to know how long I have
waited to be a mother. The time is finally here
and I hope I don't screw it up. It is such a
BIG responsibilty. I HAVE ONE OF
HEAVENLY FATHER'S CHILDREN I AM
RESPONSIBLE FOR. THAT SCARES ME.
Does anyone else out there get scared that they are responsible for Heavenly Fathers children. It is such a big responibility. I want to do my very best to get these children back to HIM.

I love these children with all my heart and I want to do my very best to help them get back to Heavenly Father. I hope I can be a great mother to Dustin and a good example. Everyone have a great day. Love you all.

Emily








No comments: