Friday, July 9, 2010

FAMILY, FAMily, Family!!!!


This past week and a half my husband and I were priviliged to have all the kids with us. It was very nice. We did things that ranged from ice blocking to going to the park and playing baseball.
Family is very important to us. When we are able to have the kids with us we just want to do everything possible for them. That is a feeling I think you feel only when you have kids. Just wanting to give everything you have to them. I'm sure you can have that kind of feeling other times in your life, but that feeling is a very different feeling. I love these children so much, and I want them to have everything that I had when I grew up. I guess it comes down to all you can give them is your love. These kids are great, and I wish everyone would have a chance to meet them. Having these kids in my life is very special to me, as well as having a good guy in my life.
I guess the main thing I am trying to say is love your family. They are them ones that will always stick by you.
Emily

No comments: