Friday, February 27, 2009

Sick and Tired!!

Well, Well, Well, how are all of you doing this wonderful day. It is Friday! That is saying something wonderful! This is my cat Tucker. I put him on my page today because I wanted to remind me of something cute, kind of funny, and something totally relaxing. You see, I have pneumonia. I'm stuck at home (very gratefully!!) but feel very sick. This is why I picked this picture. Tucker is one of those laid back cats that doesn't care about anything.

Wouldn't that be a wonderful gift to not worry and take things one day at a time. I think that would be a precious gift. I seem to worry quite a lot. To know what was important to worry about and what not to worry about would be a great gift.

Maybe that is the test. To know that worrying isn't part of our Heavenly Fathers plan, but having Faith is a part of our Heavenly Father's plan. Have a great day, and stay well.

Emily

No comments: