Friday, October 9, 2009

Parent Teacher Conference

This was a "bear" of a week. I only had to teach school for three days, however, it was the two 12 hour day of parent teacher conferences that wore me out. As teachers we chose to work until 8 p.m. on Wed. night after a full day of school, and then to work a full 12 hours on Thursday so we could have Friday off.

I commute 30 min. each way so it makes you that much more tired because you can't arrive home in 3-5 min. However, it was worth those two days to have a day off. I discovered what it felt like to be so tired you just fell into bed. I already knew that feeling, but it was magnified by two times.

I am so thankful I am in a profession that I enjoy most of the time. Neill, he goes to work everyday, be it night, or the day, and he works hard. It definately is not his favorite job, but he does it to bring in money, and because he loves me. I love my husband so much. I am so greatful for his willingness to work and to work hard. Neill, "Thank you! I love you, and appreciate all you do for our family." It is wonderful to have a spouse that you can be thankful for.

I will keep you updated, but so far, life is going along, and it is getting COLD!!!

No comments: