Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Miracles

This last week at school I had a Christmas Miracle happen to me. I had been out with pneumonia, and was very stressed out about Christmas. I didn't know how I was going to get Christmas for my Step-kids. Neill had been out of work, and I had no HOPE. I didn't even use the word "hope" in my vocabulary, because everytime I did my "hope" was squashed again.

I went to work on Wed., and found a jar sitting on my desk it was in a Christmas bag. I pulled it out, and it was full of money. It had a book in it called the "Christmas Jar." After counting all of it their was $200 in it. The next day I went and found $100 more dollars in an envelope. We were able to buy Christmas for our kids, and something nice for ourselves. I will never forget that Christmas Jar that we received on Wed. I think my Heavenly Father was watching out for me through people who care for Neill and I. Maybe "hope" isn't such a bad thing to have. Merry Christmas everyone, and have a Happy Holiday.

Emily

1 comment:

Shelley Gee said...

I am so happy for you. It really is a miracle.